Summer is in full swing and Casa del Mar is taking advantage of all of the extra sunshine that comes streaming through its enormous ocean view windows every day! There is no better place to celebrate the season with stunning sunsets, handmade cocktails, and the best live music in Southern California.
Top 6 Reasons You Need to be at Casa this Summer:
1. Terrazza Café & Lounge – The curtains have come down! What is left is a beautiful sea of green and blue Spanish tile, terrazzo tables and sparkling Murano glass lights. The Italian Coast meets the California Coast thanks to Chef Sven Mede’s raw and simply grilled seafood, homemade pastas, and pizza. See for yourself what all the buzz is about!
2. Women in Wine – From Sardinia to Santa Ynez, all wines by the glass are coming from the world’s premier female winemakers. Some are so rare that they will only be available during this series. See the full wine list and buy event tickets HERE.
3. Summer Breeze Cocktails – Cool and crisp, enjoy the flavors of summer with handmade craft cocktails featuring seasonal market ingredients. As the sun sets over the Pacific, try a Pomegranate Mojito with rum, agave, pomegranate juice, lime & mint or a Paloma with Herradura Silver Tequila, St. Germain Liqueur, fresh grapefruit juice, & basil syrup.
4. Leftover Cuties Are Back! – Friday July 27, Leftover Cuties return to the Lounge at Casa to ring in summer with their (as one reviewer at SXSW said recently), “Billie Holiday [sound] that meets today’s style, sophistication and sex appeal.” The live music schedule this summer is packed with L.A.’s finest musicians including Alanna & These Fine Gentlemen, Jasmine Tommaso, the Molly Miller Band, and more. View the full music schedule HERE.
5. INSOMNIA – Having trouble sleeping because of all that light outside? Derek Hughes will make it even more difficult. Watch him blur the line between imagination and reality in INSOMNIA – a comedy and magic experience exclusive to Casa del Mar. There are only four shows left this summer! Grab your tickets before they disappear! See schedule and buy tickets HERE.
6. Summer Sunset – Who needs fireworks when Santa Monica sunsets create a light show all their own. Try sunset ‘Dine Around’ by the blue sea! Appetizers in the lounge, dinner in Catch and a gelato sampler for dessert at Terrazza. Now that is La Dolce Vita!